Why Shea Butter and Almond Oil
are good for your skin
Your skin is your crown. You wear it every day and would protect it from any harm, right?
If your answer is no, you might want to reconsider your stance.
Dawn helps every woman express her beauty with 100% natural moisturisers that are specially formulated to restore and accentuate the skin’s natural radiance. When it comes to skin care, you always want to make the right choice. And choosing a lotion like the new Dawn Shea Butter and Almond Oil body lotion is a great choice.
Let’s have a look at these two amazing ingredients benefits.
Shea butter has been popular for centuries. Its history dates as far back as the reign of Queen Cleopatra, when it was used for skin and haircare. History also states that the famous Queen Sheba used shea butter.
- Shea butter is a relatively inexpensive way to get rid of stretch marks, as it is known to restore the natural elasticity of skin and improve the production of collagen. When shea butter is used daily, it can reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- A study revealed that shea butter has anti-inflammatory benefits, mainly because it contains lupeol cinnamate, which has several medicinal properties.
- It gently softens and moisturises dry skin, and keeps it hydrated for longer. Shea butter also has a high fat content that can nourish even cracked skin.
If it says almond oil on the bottle, you better believe it’s great for your skin, as it contains a considerably high amount of healthy fats.
- Almond oil contains Vitamin K and Vitamin E, which protect your skin from sun damage and premature aging.
- Use this oil when you have dry or sensitive skin, as it nourishes deeply, leaving you with healthy glowing skin Apply to dry areas of the body like the elbows, knees and heels.
- Prevents chapped skin. At times when your skin is most susceptible to chapped skin, like in winter or straight after a warm bath, almond oil can be used as a protective layer. Use it before heading out into the cold or diving into a swimming pool.
These special ingredients can be found in your new Dawn Shea Butter & Almond Oil body lotion. Dawn’s mission is to encourage women to feel their most beautiful, every day. Dawn believes it all starts with the little everyday things that women do to take care of themselves, like taking care of their skin while using their favourite Dawn product. It’s always a good idea to know exactly what goes into your favourite lotion so you always give your skin the best care possible. Here’s to healthier, glowing skin !